HOW DOES SPARKLES STUDENT LAUNDRY SERVICE WORK?
- Sign up online; Call 310-821-5000; or meet the Sparkles Student Laundry Van on the LMU campus (see schedule for times and locations).
- Pick up your FREE laundry bag at the SSLvan (see schedule for times and locations).
- Fill your laundry bag with dirty laundry (bag holds approximately 20 pounds).
- Drop Off your bag of dirty laundry at the SSL van on the LMU campus. (See schedule for times and locations).
- Pick up your laundry bag on the LMU campus the next day. (See schedule for times and locations).
Clothes are delivered to our facility in Playa Del Ray where they are professionally washed, dried, and folded. They are sealed in plastic and placed back into your Sparkles Student laundry bag and those that need to be hung are put on hangers. The following day, the clean clothes are delivered to the student.
EACH ORDER IS HANDLED WITH CARE... JUST LIKE MOM DOES!
- Pockets & cuffs are checked for unwanted items.
- Clothing is inspected and pretreated for stains.
- Delicates are washed separately (If requested).
- Garments are turned right side out.
- Socks are paired and pulled straight.
- Garments are appropriately separated according to color.
- Clothes are fluffed before put into dryer to minimize wrinkles.
- Laundry is checked for complete dryness.
- Laundry is quickly removed from dryer to avoid wrinkles.
- Clothing is hung on hangers to be placed in closet. (If requested)
- Garments are organized for easy placement back into closets and dressers
- Clothes are packaged to keep clean and prevent wrinkling.